Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Family Reunion

We had our first family reunion of the summer. We have two for my dad's side of the family. This one is called the JTO (Johnson, Thorvaldson and O'Brian) families. Tons of cousins and family that we don't know and some we never met before. A handful were of my dad's sisters and brothers and their kids. We had a great time though! Here is Lily and Sasha (my first cousins daughter who is 1 year and 2 weeks older than Lily. We get tons of hand me downs from her and we LOVE them!).
It was super hot, so here is Matt dunking his head in the creek.
Nannie (my mom) and Lily playing. We were up there Saturday and Sunday, but we went home for the night. I think we ended up changing Lily's clothes about 4 different times, between the dirt, water and melted chocolate. Boy, did she have fun!
Here she is getting ready to get into the creek. She loves the water and just sat right down on the slippery rocks on the bottom of the freezing creek. She held her breath and than laughed. It was fun. Lily and I also sat on the side of the creek and watched Matt wade in the water and dunk his head. Jason had to work and finish up on some homework, so he couldn't make it with us.
Sasha with a very chocolatey face. Gotta love the melting doughnuts! She is adorable.
My dad (Bompie) and my cousin Scott chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment