Friday, September 3, 2010

Start of School

Ok. So now that school has officially started, we have no pictures or fun things to report about, because there is no time left in my life! Lily still loves playing in the water whenever I can get outside with her. She first runs to the swing and I push her for a few minutes. Than she wants to get down and runs to the trampoline. She jumps and goofs off for a few minutes there and wants to get down. Than she runs to her slide (which I put the end into her pool) and goes down that and plays in the water for a few minutes. Than she wants to run into the front yard and say "hi" to everyone who is outside walking their dogs, riding their bikes or washing their cars. We try to do this every day after work, but sometimes we don't make it through her whole regimen. How early is too early to look into ADHD??? Just kidding. She is just extremely active!!! We are trying a new daycare. Actually, it's one of my friends that used to watch Matt when he was 2. She has 6 girls, her 2 youngest are 1 and 3 and Lily LOVES it over there. She has tons of girl toys, a playground in the backyard and friends to play with.

Matt absolutely loves junior high. He is going to Midvale Middle with me every day. He is taking advanced math and english classes, Chinese and drama. His favorites are Chinese and drama so far. He has also decided to run for class officer. I will keep you updated on that. He is still doing some pretty fun stuff. He went to Yellowstone with my parents and brothers and their kids. Jason and I had to work, so we had to stay home, but they had a great time! Matt is also going to Bear Lake with his dad this weekend for Labor Day and staying in his grandparents cabin. He loves to visit his dad and play with his brother and the video games.

School is going well this year. I have been extremely tired, but I think that's just because of the stress of school starting! We all had the flu over the weekend, but it has finally passed and we luckily didn't have to miss any school or work for it. Hopefully I lost a few pounds from it though!

Jason is doing really well. He is in his final math class for his bachelors degree. Math is NOT his subject and struggles, but we have a teacher from my school coming over to tutor him and Jason is working hard to get through this class. It is really difficult for him because he usually does extremely well in school and it comes easy to him, but math is a different story. Right now, he is past the halfway point and still going strong and doing well. I'm so proud of him!

That's our life in a nutshell for now. I will post some pictures and give you more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment