Monday, March 21, 2011

New pics March 2011

Lily is very much into dolly's lately. This doll was mine when I was a little girl, but it's one of her favorites. I caught this moment because it was so sweet. She was kissing the doll's head and rubbing her cheek.
Here she is just being adorable.
I've been trying different hair styles with her, and it's been quite fun!
Daddy is really into swords lately. He has a practice sword, and Lily has one of Matt's play swords. She is constantly picking up her sword and dragging daddy's to him to "fight."

We are still potty training. Every morning she sits on the potty and sometimes it is successful and sometimes not. It can take a good 20 minutes of sitting there! Her favorite past time is reading the Readers Digest.


Matt has been trying out Karate. He loves it. He's also very good at it. He was able to do it for 1 month, but we had to stop for baseball. After baseball is over (around June), he wants to start Karate up again. I think it's great for him.





I played with braids on her hair. I don't know how to french braid, but these little braids were fun. After we were done braiding, I let her get a treat. From the look on her face though, it looks as if she was stealing from the cookie jar!

More hair styles. We have so much fun! Jason and Matt keep saying that she is my living, breathing barbie doll and I just love to do her hair and dress her up. They are right! Thankfully, Lily likes it too, most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment