Tuesday, March 6, 2012

End of 2011, Start of 2012

This is Lily above, and me below. I think we look very much alike!This is Lily above and me below. Again, looks very similar.Me, Nate and Brad (2 of 3 brothers). We were camping.Grandma and Grandpa Roy (my mom's parents) with Brad. Love and miss them so much.My family (minus dad, who is taking the picture).
Josh is brand new, my parents are so brave to go camping with a new baby!!Dad in Vietnam.Beach with cousins last fall.Pumpkin carving. Happy smiles!!Lily as Boo from Monsters, Inc. for halloween.Lily's birthday. Bompie and daddy are cheering her on in this pic!Lily's new bike for her birthday. She loves to ride it!
If it's bad weather, she goes around in circles in the garage.Waiting for the bus for a fun trip around the city on public transportation. We ended up taking the local train instead. The bus was late and we were not wanting to wait in the cold anymore.
I made this 3'x4' picture of the Salt Lake LDS Temple for $7!! I got the print from Staples.com for only $4.99 (engineering print - black and white only, but that worked out great) and the "canvas" is foam board from Home Depot for $8, but I can do 3 prints on that 1 foam board. I LOVE how it turned out. I've been wanting a large print of the temple, but they are so expensive. So glad I learned how to make this!!
Lily playing like she is Mrs. Potato Head.
Wearing the dress Oma made her for Christmas.
My cute husband!
Matt with his real smile! I love it. You don't catch that on camera from a teenager very often!!
For Valentines Day, I decided to have a date with the whole family! I made heart shaped individual meatloaf, sweet potatoes, broccoli and heart shaped brownie ice cream sandwiches. We also had sparkling cider in champagne glasses and treats on the table. It went over so well,
I just might do this for more holidays!!Cutie pie sleeping on the couch.
Lily LOVES to dress up. If she isn't dressing up in actual "dress up clothes",
than she will find stuff to dress up with. Here are her pants on her head. She is so funny.
Here is a bunch of different outfits she put together into one. Let's see, Sponge Bob shirt, Princess white dress for a skirt, (she has on a brown tutu on under that white dress), a wrap around skirt as her shawl and a baby sun hat on. She is also wearing her fake princess plastic heels for her shoes too. She kinda reminds me of Ol' Mother Hubbard.
Here she is being prim and proper. We did her hair and she wanted me to take a pic,
so she sat up all straight and nice and posed for me.
Daddy and princess.
Again with the dress up, or is this dress down?? Pull up, moon boots that light up when you walk and fairy wings. Do you really need anything else?!
We did not get a lot of snow this year. In fact, we had 2 snow storms that left some snow on the ground at all. One was just this last weekend. Our front lawn has a slope to it, so Lily and I found her sled and she tried sledding for the first time. Oh my! She loved it. Too bad the snow melted within 48 hours, or we would have had to try some larger hills!!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the beautiful pictures! And your little one definitely looked like you as a baby! Practically a spitting image. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete