Friday, June 25, 2010

Introductions!

Well, hello there! I've been doing an email update of my family for the past 2 years and all of my wonderful blogger friends kept insisting that I start a blog instead. So, here goes!

I'm the mom of 2 wonderful kids. Matt and Lily. Bet you couldn't guess that (see title of the page). Matt is 12 and completely into sports, video games, friends, and now girls! He's allowed to look, but not touch!!! He is only 12, after all. Lily is 18 months and completely into.....hmmm, well, whatever 18 month olds are into. EVERYTHING! She is a bundle of energy and keeps us all running. But we love it. Matt and her are inseparable. They love to play and cuddle and be with each other. It's so very cute!

I'm also married to a wonderful man, Jason. He is currently working for the US Census and going to school full time at University of Phoenix. He is very busy, but still makes time for the fam. Our favorite thing to do is just being together. I love being married to my best friend!

Other than my kids, I'm also the Head Secretary at a middle school and I'm in the Primary Presidency at church. My job (work, not church) is very stressful and can get pretty intense at times, but my family is very understanding and after coming home to them all stressed out, I just need to spend a little time with them and it calms me down. I absolutely LOVE being a mom. I also sale Mary Kay. I love getting together with other successful women and learning how to feel good about ourselves. Then we get to go out and help other women feel good about themselves! It is also a second job that I can work around my schedule and that is really nice. I really enjoy doing this and I've made some pretty good friends. So let me know if you need any product! I'm not a Mary Kay stalker, but I would love to provide MK for you if you want/need it!!

I'm going to try to keep up on this blog, but we will see how it goes. I plan to do updates on us and post lots of pics of the family. Hopefully I can keep it up!

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to find out how to post some pics. And then I have to tell people about this thing, or else no one will see it!

I can't wait to talk to you again!! Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I loved reading this and getting to know more about the family. Definitely good idea getting a blog =)

    ReplyDelete