Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures of the kiddos

Lily found this hat in her closet. A teacher at my school made it and a matching sweater for her when she was an infant. She wanted to wear it all day long. So, of course I let her!










This is a shirt Nannie bought for Lily, but the shirt was too small, and the skirt fit just right. So, I wanted to make a shirt to match the skirt, but I've never done anything like this before.














I was super proud of myself! This is the new shirt I designed with tiny little bedazzle beads and an iron. I just looked at the old shirt and put these on in a crown design! Yippee!














Lily enjoying watermelon














Wearing the tutu that Nannie made and the curly bow mom learned how to make!


















Lily trying out her 4th of July outfits and curly bows! With her favorite blankie!!














Daddy and Lily drumming. She wacked him a couple of times!














Matt and Lily cuddling on the chair while Matt checks out moms work computer. I love these moments!














Lily sporting her new bandanna. She doesn't keep it on very long!

1 comment:

  1. She's so super cute in those outfits! And congrats on the crown! I have no artistic talent whatsoever, so it always amazes me to see people doing these things!

    ReplyDelete