Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More pics of kids

Matt, Lily and I went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, Utah. We had fun. Well, Lily and I had fun. It was a little young for Matt. But he sure was a good sport. I made it up to him with ice cream afterwards. Anyway, here they are in the Oval Office.

Lily "riding" a (fake) horse and Matt being her protector!

Matt trying on all of the dress up astronaut stuff made for younger kids. Such a cutie!

Lily trying on the pink cowgirl hat. She is hilarious!

Lily just being cute. I love this look!

Wearing the princess outfit nannie got her.

Running to mom


Happy swim time in her diaper.

She was upset with me because I sat her down in the water when she wasn't ready.

1 comment:

  1. LOL on that last photo! I love her cute little angry face!

    ReplyDelete